Re: (ASCEND) Re: AppleTalk over PPP

At 11:28 AM 5/7/97 +0000, Scott Kozicki wrote:
>Can we get an official comment on when this will be implemented in Max
>based products? It seems kinda silly to implement routing, but only
>allow ARA dialup. There are several stacks available that implement
>this, and it would be great if we could have them dial into the Max
>directly instead of some other box.

It is already implemented in the MAX etc. See the release notes on
Appletalk routing on the FTP site....I don't recall since when, but
it's in the latest releases....

Kevin Smith                              Updated Service and Support
Ascend Communications                    Resources are now at:
                                         http://www.ascend.com/service