(ASCEND) Max4000, scripts and kicking people offline

Has anyone written any funky scripts to get information from a Max 4000?
IE:

Username, IP address, Session time etc..

The reason we want something like this is, we have RADIUS running (radius
is DOS based and works in conjunction with our BBS (main accouting
server))  ANYWAYS  primetime for us runs from 2pm til 11pm (callers get 2
hours per call and is sent to them) outside of that range users can stay
online as long as they wish (within reason)  I have scripts that I got
from the net to do this with ALL of our Livingston products (4 Pm 2e's, 3
PM3's etc) program grabs the users info from the PM's check tosee how long
they were ACTIVE and it is matches what I have set for a ceiling it resets
their port.

I want to do this with the MAX 4000.. I could of modified some C source
that does some telnetting and looking for different prompts) BUT with the
full screen interface the MAX has its virtually impossible (at least I
cant make it go)

I had a python program that lists the users online, but there was no
provision to DROP the caller if they time exceeded X number of mins

as far as I know the author dropped they Max's and isnt writting it
anymore..

So I am asking if anyone has done this..  I have sent numerous requests to
Ascend's request option via their WWW Site (of source I have fallen on
deaf ears)

Right now kicking people off the MAx is a manual process and if I dont do
it (not in town, unavailable etc) users stay on for DAYS)

Changing everyones MAX time is not an option I would rather handle it with
scripts that way down the road if need be I change 1 thing rather than
5000+ accounts.

Thanks