Re: (ASCEND) 56k and CT1

Kevin Smith wrote:

> At 09:56 PM 5/24/97 -0400, Darkshot wrote:
> >Kevin Smith wrote:

> >> ...and best case ??
> >
> >Best case so far has been 52.....not many of our users HAVE these modems
> >yet but we're watching closely.
>
> Let me have *any* feedback that you think may interest us. Especially any
> particular modems that have more problems than others, and those which
> seem to work best. Apart from the V.FC question, are there any others
> that seem to be having more problems since the upgrade ?
>
> Kevin Smith                              Updated Service and Support
> Ascend Communications                    Resources are now at:
>                                          http://www.ascend.com/service

Actually, Kevin, usage is back to normal and tech calls are
almost non-existent. Either everyone is connecting fine or
they ain't tellin' me. I actually expected more problems than
this, since we jumped so many software levels at the same time
we upgraded to K56flex (we were running 4.6bi12 on that PoP),
but other than the one minor security snag (my fault) and the
V.FC issue, this has been painless. I am back to happily
ignoring my MAXen again.

'Shot

--
Darkshot (Michael B. Garrett)