(ASCEND) radius (fwd)

Once upon a time jim@unnet.com shaped the electrons to say...
>Is there a way to use the livingston radius for a Max? The price they
>want for Ascend radius is highway robbery. What are my alternatives?

To use Livingston RADIUS 2.0 or higher you must own Livingston HW - at
least one unit.  That's in the legal agreement.  But it works with any
standard compliant NAS.

The old 1.16 source is still free.  And there are many other servers -
IEA's RadiusNT, Merit RADIUS, Funk Software's Steel Belted RADIUS (I
hate that name...)...

-MZ
Phone: 800-458-9966 510-737-2100 FAX: 510-737-2110 megazone@livingston.com
Snail mail: 4464 Willow Road, Pleasanton, CA 94588