(ASCEND) P50

I have a user with a Pipeline 50. Not sure the rev of software he has. My
question is how do I set up radius to allow him to connect to either of
two maxes and route without problems. I gave him a subnet of 248 to use
and when he connect to the first max in a hunt group he's ok. If the call
hits the second max then he can't route. I've never configured a p50 so
I'm not sure of the settings on his side. Both maxes are in the same hunt
group.

East County Internet Services, Inc
-Jess-
CFO