(ASCEND) Two default routes?

Hi Ascends,

   My appologizes if this is a too easy question but I can't figure how
to do it...

   I have a MAX 4000 connected to a CISCO via a Leased Line. The max is
also connected to another CISCO via a ISDN connection. Both CISCOs run
IGRP and both can reach my subnet. If the leased line fails all the
trafic from the internet goes to the ISDN connection.

my network

   MAX  --------Leased Line------>Cisco1-----------intenet

     ------------------- ISDN ------> Cisco 2-----------internet

So.. I set up both connections on the MAX and both are working
(the ISDN works fine if manualy dialed).
Then I set up a default route... ok it is for cisco1.
After that tried to setup another deafault route to the cisco2 with a
lower preference.. but I always get the "Station/Gateway address
mismatch".

Can someone point me what am I doing wrong? How can I setup a Max with
two default routes? I don't want to run RIP nor something like that.
Besides that the CISCOs aren't mine and I can't touch then very
easily...

Thanks for any help you can give me...
--
Rui Bastos (rdb@pintobasto.pt)