(ASCEND) Ascend Pipeline 50 Dual-Channel Q.

My ISP has 2 Ascend MAX 4000s that are providing dial-up... if my
first channel on my Ascend Pipeline 50 connects to the first max... and
then the second channel (on the Pipeline 50) connects to the second Max.. the
second channel will not route any traffic... the both lines "*" will show to
be up... as normal... but, with one 64k channel present... any ideas how to
fix
this problem...?   So that it will show 128k operational... as opposed to
64k....?
This doesn't happen if both channels connect to the same Ascend Max...

Thanks in advance,

--Nolan