Re: (ASCEND) Feature Requests and Ascend?

> Please understand the feature I am talking about before talking about
> something that has no relevance to the issue.

I am trying to understand.  Really.  But I just don't get it.
What specifically is the issue?

> The problem I have is that the box has the bug of crashing if someone
> opens a couple (what some would consider a reasonable number; after all,
> there could be that many actual modems in a box for people to connect to)
> of connections to it.

I have had more than two ("a couple") Immediate Modem sessions going
without any problems.  You have mentioned "access to the modems", so
I assumed you meant preventing access.  The fact that you had mentioned
"just by making ~60 or 80 telnet connections" also led me to believe
you are talking about a rather large number, which implied an access
problem.  You now say you are not talking about preventing access
("I can already control the access very nicely") so now you have lost me
again.

I am not trying to be a pain - I am just trying to understand.