Re: (ASCEND) Q. P75: Spoofing and Routing Voice to just one POT

At 10:18 10/10/1997 -0400, Edwin Yeh wrote:
>(1) Is it possible for the P75 to route both ISDN phone numbers
>to a single POT? (This scenario may apply if you don't want to

>needs to pick up!) Right now, only one of the phone will ring
>even though I have my "Phone Num Binding" set to NO. (I have to
>assume this binding only applies to outgoing calls.)

Phone Number Binding applies to outgoing calls only, yes

>I didn't see a A+B option in "Phone 1 Usage" though that would
>seem the likely place.

Sounds like a feature request,
however, (i havn't tried this yet) maybe if you set
        "Data Usage=A"
        "Phone 1 Usage=A"
        "Phone 2 Usage=none"
then leave "My Num A" and  "My Num B" blank,
then try calling the second phone number (from another line of course)
and see what happens...

-Jim H
----
Jim Howard             Sr Network Engineer        Lyceum Internet
jhoward@lyceum.com     http://www.lyceum.com/     404.248.1733

My PGP Public Key: http://www.lyceum.com/~jhoward/pgp-key.txt
Fingerprint: 7E8B E2BA 1314 2535 CB08  CFF9 119B 7CD3 2488 954D