(ASCEND) Tech support thanks!

 Greetings Listers,

I just wanted to send a big thanks out to all the guys/gals at Ascent Tech
Support.  I was having a FTP problem from one particular MAX 4004 on our
network.

After working with the tech for about 30 min we narrowed the problem down
not to the router, but to a static route on WinNT that was incorrect for our
network/IP setup.  Of course, no one knew how the route got there, but the
gentleman from Ascend knew exactly how to fix the problem and it took about
2 min.

Those techs at Ascend are real class acts.  At least all the ones I have
ever spoken to.

Thanks again for the help.  It is greatly appreciated.