(ASCEND) Ascend VPN Issues

	I have a client who wishes to use our services to establish a
Virtual Private Network from his Winnipeg office to his Toronto Office.
If I understand your web page correctly (http://www.ascend.com/2210.html#7),
I should be able to use your Secure Access Version 2.0 to accomplish this
task.

	Though I have used your Secure Access Firewall on many occasions,
the IP Sec encryption that will allow encrypted links is relatively new to
me.  I have downloaded the new version of Secure Access Manager (v2.0)
that appears to have IP Sec options available for configuration.  I
believe that I might be able to muddle my way through the construction of
the appropriate rules.  However, my problem lies in the fact that our
customer will be running a novell lan behind both of his VPN p75's.
Here is a diagram of how I believe it will look when finished:

  \ \ \ \ \                                                     \ \ \ \ \ \
\           \                                                  \          \
\  Toronto  \                       FRAME RELAY                \ winnipeg \
\           \           ipx+ip            ------        ipx+ip   \ IPXLAN
\  IPX LAN  \----- P75----MAX4048-------| inet |---TBIT40i--P75----\ \ \ \
\ \ \ \ \ \ \ ipx+ip               ipx  ------- ipx            ipx+ip
                                 tunnel        tunnel
				 over ip       over ip

	If my conception of this idea is misconstrued, please feel free to
correct me, buy my question is this:

	How are we to (or is it even possible), to construct the IPX
tunnel over IP, as well as tunnel the PPTP (or IP Sec encryption) over an
IP link using the max4048.  Surely we do not want to turn on IPX over our
backbone, so I see only two other options.  First, we can create an
IPX tunnel (which from reading the MAX manual is possible), and second we
can ask our client to run IP on one of their machines.  As the second option is an inconvenience to our client, I would
prefer to tackle the IPX Tunnel, with all of its possible IP Sec snares.

If anybody can help me with this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank You