Re: (ASCEND) Problem with Downloading in Terminal Server Mode on MAX4048

I have a user that does this, and he tells me that once connected to the ascend box, you have to issue a telnet -t hostname, to get sz and rz to work.

Dave McFerren davem@solve.net
System Admin
Net Solutions, Inc.
816-220-0303 fax 816-220-0333