Re: (ASCEND) NFAS

I've found that whatever problem you may have is _ALWAYS_ on the telco
end.  Ascends implementation is fine.  I use it all over the country with
different telco's.  Sometimes things go fine, sometimes it takes an hour
or two of debugging with the telco to get things running, but once you get
things up the first time, things generally go fine.

Alex P