(ASCEND) NFAS

Has anyone gotten NFAS to reliably work with the Ascend Max 4000?  I'm
running 5.0Ap16 (p24 and p27 have too many problems answering the calls),
tbi.m40.  NFAS works, and I've provisioned the lines according to what the
Telco (Time Warner) here requires, but the PRI go up and down too much.
I've tested the cables and everything else I can think of.  We're getting
layer 3 Q.931 errors (this is reported to me from the Time Warner switch
guy), and I'm wondering if there is a problem in the Ascend Implementation
of NFAS or if it's a telco problem.  Normally this would warrant a call
to the Ascend tech support desk, but I don't think I have the time to wait
for them to get back to me.

Thanks,
Joe Shaw - jshaw@insync.net
NetAdmin - Insync Internet Services