Re: (ASCEND) Uh-Oh ..... ;)

I thik it's all very relevant, especially to us geeks to have to make
decisions as to which products we are going to install, and back.  You
see, when you are deciding where to spend upwards of couple of million
dollars on a product, and you need to convience management as to the
merits of your choices, you need more than techspeak to back yourself up.
The price of a companys stock is directly related to how the management
of that company creates it's public image.  With a good public image, it's
eaiser to get the funding you need to fix the problems with your equipmet.
It is also eaiser to put confidence in a company who's stock performance
reflects it's expetations.  It shows the public that even if there are
problems, management has a handle on it, and will deal with the issues it
needs to.

I should think that this is a discussion that you would want to go on
since anything that causes speculation can only be good for the stock in
the long run, not to mention the fact that you get free info be seeing
what a portion of your customer base believes to be true.  You can then
take that info, and address their fears accordingly with postings here, or
press releases if they are warrented, to build confidence in the company.

Alex P