(ASCEND) MAX, V.110 and GSM

Hi,

Anyone here who has succesfully configured the MAX with V.110 / async /
9600 (i.e., GSM), preferably using Radius?

If so, I'd be grateful for an example Radius profile or any MAX config
hints you might have. And, er, perhaps you have achieved V.110 GSM callback
as well?

As things stand, the MAX refuses even to pick up the incoming V.110 call...
(and, yes, I know there's a lot that can go wrong on the GSM side, but I
*think* I have this covered... for one thing, I can get into a Zyxel TA
using V.110...)

TIA,
-Peter

Peter Kleynjan