Re: (ASCEND) secure access firewall performance on pipe50

 I saw the same issues when I was playing with my Pipe75 and Secure
Access, implemented with NAT, It all depends on the size of your
firewall, If you load the box with an extensive rule set firewall it's
going to chew up that processor and memory looking at each and every
packet. Also when NAT was implemented the Box came to a crawl.

Jason Nealis
Erols Internet

 Although, This is not an issue with the New Beefed up PipeLines.