Re: (ASCEND) network renumbering

 I tried this awhile ago, I don't think what you are looking to do is
in the assigning of the second IP address. I couldn't ever get it to
answer on that second IP. The way I did get it to work was to assign a
seond ip to the router interface, On the network that you are renumbering
2. If you change the gateway first to the new gateway the box will not
loose connectivity, Then change the IP address under ethernet mod-config
ether options to the IP on the new subnet.

(It was awhile ago, I renumbered everything into the 10 network, Be sure
to try this on a local box first :)

Jason