Re: (ASCEND) Re: sigh (bitching)

>> ....how comes you "get nothing at all" with Ascend ? (You must have seen
>> postings from others who *do* get good results with Ascend support).
>
>Well, I'll admit up front that we have no support contract.  On the
>other hand, our three MAX 4004's and two copies of AAC are less than
>a month old, and the advertised features that we bought them for
>aren't working yet.  The main two are RADIUS <--> Kerberos
>interaction and support for XRemote.
>
>On the plus side for Ascend, the roving regional engineer came out to
>get us started and was a big help in checking the provisioning of our
>PRIs and giving a tour of the management interface.  But his
>knowledge only goes so far.

Roving Engineer? I had to pay big for a local company to help with my
first Max. I now have 4 and have never seen this. I could sure use one
next month when we switch from SuperTrunks to PRI so we can support ISDN.

Bennie

Bennie Warren             /\
LemooreNet               / /
320 West D Street       / /