Re: (ASCEND) dslpipe-s code/option issues.

At 12:20 AM 10/21/97 -0400, Gilles Melanson wrote:
>Kevin, I was told that the option to throttle/change the DSLPipe's
>throughput (which is set to 768k hardwired), something that was
>supposed to be there as advertised on Ascend's web page, would be
>available about 3 weeks after we purchased the units;  this was in the
>last week of August.
>
>Is that option there yet?
>If not, when will it be available?

Software controlled speeds for SDSL will be available for the TNT (as
stated on the Web) by the end of this month for beta.

Please understand that this feature is only for connecting the DSLPipe to
the TNT. Pipe to Pipe won't have this feature.

Matt Holdrege  -  http://www.ascend.com  -  matt@ascend.com