Re: (ASCEND) Cause code 34

When this happens, you could try the "test" command in the terminal
server mode. Make a local call from one of the lines to another that
is currently free. The call *should* go through, since it's only
utilizing local switch resources.  I suspect that the outgoing call is
getting "blocked" by the lack of an outgoing channel *from* the local
switch - which is an obvious indicator of capacity problems with the switch.

wmo@pro-ns.net