(ASCEND) Linux Anyone? with Netwarp?

Linux and Netwarp.  Just found out that Ascend doesn't support Netwarp in
the Linux environment.  They suggested I send it back and buy a Pipe 15.  I
am less than enthusiastic about that idea.

Does anyone out there have a Netwarp working in Linux?

I know Netwarps use a Siemen's chip of some sort, and that the HiSax driver
in isdn4linux is designed for a specific Siemen's chip, but I'm not sure if
the Netwarp uses that one (and Ascend wasn't real helpful).

If it is supported, I'm still not sure how to set it up to dial into my ISP.
Do I just use dip?
I've heard that certain cards can be set up to behave as if they were
modems, but I'm unclear on what I need to do to set that up.

I've done some networking with Linux.  Ethernet in the dorms.  Nothing with
dial up adapters of any sort.

Any help would be most appreciated.  Even a simple "Yes I know it works" or
"No, I'm sure it won't work"

Thanks again,
Matt Ford
mford@uoft02.utoledo.edu