Re: (ASCEND) TNT T1 Termination

> Is there a way to terminate the T1 on our end straight into our TNT?

Yes, if you have the right slot card.  You need to set up a nailed PPP
connection on the TNT.

This is covered in the documentation.  For a quick look of some of it you
can check out "Configuring T1 Interface" - http://www.ascend.com/888.html

> On the Cisco side, I can specify an IP address for the serial interface,
> but cannot figure out how to IP the WAN port on the TNT.

I would recommend the documentation.  Check out the "Listing the IP subprofile
of a Connection profile" and "Example of a numbered interface WAN connection"
where it discusses "ip-options remote-address" and "ip-options local-address".