(ASCEND) Q: P75 and MS Exchange Server (via NAT)

Hi!

Has anyone successfully set up Exchange Server 5.0 in conjuction with P75?
Is there a way to use Exchange Server in conjuction with P75's NAT
(namely, with a single dynamic IP assigned to P75 and NAT's non-routable IPs
for the LAN?)

I was just on the phone with Microsoft's Tech Support, he thinks that I
will need to have two network cards on the server (one for internet and the
other for the LAN, necessary because they are on two different subnets).
However, I was wondering whether
we can do this with our existing setup (1 P75, 1 Hub, 1 NT4 Server with 1
NIC,
X numbers of Clients each with its own NIC)?

What's the problem?

The machine where Exchange Server resides on should have a
static IP such as 192.147.147.241. But right now, that address is
first of all, dynamic and (even if we applied for a static IP), it will be
assigned to the P75 rather than the machine itself. The machine has
a non-routable IP such as 200.200.200.222 with subnet mask of
255.255.255.0. And default gateway of 200.200.200.200 (P75).

If I changed the IP of the Exchange Server to the static IP, then I'll
also need to request an entire Class C addresses in order for the
rest of LAN to reside on the same subnet.

If I leave it the way it is, should I still instruct the ISP to update their
DNS mailrecords to 192.147.147.241 (P75) or should I instruct it to sent to
200.200.200.222 (Exchange Server). Neither makes sense since the
MX should be instructed to Exchange Server's IP (that IP must be
routable.)

Any good solutions?

Thanks!

Edwin