Re: (ASCEND) K56 Card Upgrade

I find this thread VERY interesting.

I am still waiting for my swapover cards..... and my original chassis
is a 635????

Now I only have 5 x DM12 in it and they would do the swap for 4 x
16k56

I my case I intended to move the 4 x 16 k56 cards from my 4060 to my
4000 to reduce the load on the 4000 as it also has a bri card in it.

Now has ANYONE in Australia received their swapover cards yet ??