Re: (ASCEND) K56 Card Upgrade

 Thats exactley what happened here, After I pulled the cards out, I went
to ship the boxes to other sites to recover chasis's that worked >645,
Well we configured them here with no modems in them (figuring we would
just swap them out when we arrived on site) Well, they worked fine, Untill
you put a modem pack in them.  Then they would even come up.

Wierd.

Jason Nealis
Erols Internet