RE: (ASCEND) stuffy code releases

I guess I can't write very well...

1) I can assure you that the "alpha/beta" testers if there are such a
thing don't exist here unless you include everyone.
2) I am running the same code as you can. If there is magic dust - I
don't have it.
3) If you want to help, fly to CA and visit Ascend. I did, I paid for
it, they didn't.  I did it to help me. If you benefit, great.
4) I'm a "lower minion" than you.  I just decided to do something,
rather than just bitch.

Best regards,

David Van Allen - FASTNET(tm) / You Tools Corporation
dave@fast.net (888)321-FAST(3278) http://www.fast.net
FASTNET - Business and Personal Internet Solutions