RE: (ASCEND) stuffy code releases

 Magic Dust, I got some, Tell ya what , I'll cutt everyone a deal, One
sprinkle of this dust and all your worries are gone. Any takers?

Anyway, I agree with Dave, If you got 56K Cards and you installed them,
then you pretty much said,  " I WANT TO BETA TEST", It's the price we all
pay to be on cutting edge. Ya sometimes it works out and sometimes it
doesn't. And when we all snap from this crazyness, Remember when you grab
your shotgun, Don't go to Ascend, Go to Rockwell.  We are all at the mercy
of Rockwell, Ascend is in the same camp with us.

Jason Nealis
Director Of Magic Dust
Erols Internet