RE: (ASCEND) stuffy code releases

On Wed, 10 Sep 1997, Jason Nealis wrote:

|Well, If anyone has been on this list for any significant amount of time,
|They know I cutt Ascend NO BREAKS. I'm prob.. one of thier most hardest
|customers in the world to please, To put it simple I BITCH MORE THAN
|ANYONE, But hands down, Ascend has the best support structure I have seen.
|List out the issues that you have and lets move on from there.

Amen to that Jason. Ascend support is up there with cisco, and shames
livingston/USR.  Call livingston and expect a callback in 48hours (if
at all). Call USR and expect person with HUA (headupass). Never called
Bay support, but suspect it would be decent.  If you have a problem at
ascend, you don't get laughed at, Ascend ESCALATES the problem past
the front level HUA support to cluefull people unlike other vendors
(hi livingston).

Jonah

Jonah Barron Yokubaitis    | Austin|San Antonio|Houston
President                  | Dallas|Fort Worth|Boerne
Texas.Net	 	   | Georgetown|Dripping Springs
http://www.texas.net       | Making 56k affordable