(ASCEND) Multi-IP NAT (fwd)

Once upon a time rj shaped the electrons to say...
>On the subject of Multiple-IP mode NAT, does the other have to correctly
>support this?  My ISP has a Livingston BRI, does anyone know if
>Livingston supports this?

I'm not sure what is required of the head end.  Just routing you multiple
IPs?

If that's all, sure, the ISP can do it.  But you'll almost invariably have
to pay them more for the use of the IPS.

-MZ
Phone: 800-458-9966 510-737-2100 FAX: 510-737-2110 megazone@livingston.com
Snail mail: 4464 Willow Road, Pleasanton, CA 94588