(ASCEND) P75 hash codes?

We received some hash codes to upgrade P50's to P75's. I think they are
incorrect. I think they are no-op hash codes.

You can see visually from the hash codes that they set:

Field features 1: 4
Field features 2: 32
Field features 3: 256

Also if you try them out you see that that is indeed what they do.

But that means no POTS port! features 3 must be "0" for the POTS ports to
be activated! These hash codes "upgrade" the Pipelines to the exact same
feature set that they already had!

So should I complain that my hash codes are no-ops or could I be
wrong about this?

-Phil