Re: (ASCEND) Debug mode on MAX TNT

 Hmmm. That wont work on the TNT, To be able to access the DEBUG commands
you must enable debug privledges on your user-id. For instance

admin> read user admin
USER/admin read
admin> set allow-debug=yes
admin> wr
USER/admin written
admin> ?

 tsDump                         ( debug )
 tsShow                         ( debug )
 update                         ( debug )

Then you will be able to run the update command straight from the CLI.

Jason Nealis
Director Internet Operations
Erols Internet