(ASCEND) Max4000 can't see Cisco 3620 with RIP

I'm having this really strange problem.. Got a Cisco 3620 and two MAX
4000's running RIP2.

The MAX's can see routes from each other via RIP, but the Cisco can't
see anything. All three are on the same /27 network and connect via an
ethernet switch. The Cisco is using eth0/0. I've even tried OSPF and the
same thing happened. Configs are as follows..

MAX 4000's:

Ethernet -> Mod Config -> Ether Options

RIP=Both-v2
RIP2 Use Multicast=No

Ethernet -> Mod Config

RIP Policy=Poison Rvrs
RIP Summary=No

Cisco 3620:

router rip
 version 2
 passive-interface Serial0/0
 passive-interface Ethernet1/0
 passive-interface Serial1/0
 passive-interface Serial1/1
 network 195.200.12.0

interface Ethernet0/0
ip rip receive version 2

Any ideas? Its really beginning to bug me now.. I'm running 11.2(4) on
the Cisco, 5.0Ap16 on one MAX and 5.0Ap11 on the other.

Alex
| Alex Kinch                              Network Operations         |
| alexk@ftech.net / +44 7050 603 259      Frontier Internet Services |
| Frontier Internet Services Ltd - Disclaimer;                       |
| All statements made and agreements come to by means of email are   |
| at all times subject to Frontier's Terms and Conditions of service |
| and product descriptions / sales literature. Representations made  |
| above and beyond those contained there in are not to be relied     |
| upon and are at no time contractually binding.                     |