RE: (ASCEND) RE: SNMP and OS = BUG?

When you say uploading and uploading, are you seeing the TFTP
session terminate and then restart? Is the box making new file
read requests? Does the same thing happen with NavisAccess?

Take care in upgrading. To minimize risk, follow what NavisAccess
does - we first download the config, then upload the new image,
reboot the box and upload the old config.

ken