(ASCEND) Tradeups P75(old)->P75/P85(new)?

Kevin et. al. and list, you may be more qualified to answer this than the
Ascend front line reps (and they told me all the people handling these were
out of the office till Wednesday anyway)....

Do any trade-up programs exist from the old P75 units (I have one that was
replaced with a new unit thanks to defect very recently) to the new P75
units that support POTS CID (something I was promised when purchasing the
old unit originally)?

Better yet, any trade-up from old P75 to P85 (with the built in 4-port
hub)?  If I have to shell out money for an already promised feature, might
as well get an extra hardware feature too.

Hopefully someone here has gone through this pain already....

=====
== Todd Vierling (Personal tv@pobox.com; Business tv@lucent.com)
== I know you like the Internet, Bobby.  Now go eat your Frosted Flakes.