(ASCEND) Zoom & 56k

 For those of you who've had some success with Zoom's modems, do you
have any head's up or tips?  We've tried just about everything and our
two Zoom users can't hit above 28.8 :/
Something to force the silly things to do kFlex...

On that front, we have as yet to see connects higher than 44k on our end
(& we're using PRI's... time to move closer to the CO I guess...)

Thanks in advance...

Sam R. Akhtar                Operations & Engineering
IBIS, Inc.                   k56Flex, ISDN and more!
http://www.ibisnet.net/      srakhtar@ibisnet.net
P: 813.265.0275              F: 813.265.0788