(ASCEND) NAT and static together?

I'm trying to add a second machine to my Pipeline 75.  Currently the
p75 and the original machine have static ip addresses.  Can I use NAT
for the second machine while leaving the first machine with a static
address?

I've been able to get NAT to work for one machine only, or use static
for one machine, but not both.  I've got 5.0A on the p75.

Or if there's another way to do this without having to buy a third
static ip address please give me a clue...

--GaryM