Re: (ASCEND) Booting Users via SNMP

I have written a whole web interface for showing users with speeds, ip,
duration, showing radius stats, showing modem dead/busy/suspect modems,
and a list of events on the max.

I had the same problem with ssnStatusValidFlag and ssnActiveValidFlag.
I opened a ticket with ascend and they have reproduced this problem and
have told me that they have an engineering working on the problem currently.

Hence, in some release in the future, this function wil be returned and
hanging up on users will be easy.  Exactly which version of 5.0A patch will
fix this is really up to Ascend.

--mpn
Unix System Operations Nortel's Information Network

--

Mark Nordberg                  |  **Nortel's Information  Network
 mpn@nortel.net (business)     |  **Systems Administration