Re: (ASCEND) IP leaks in 6.1.3 AND 7.0b0

I would like to know this too!  I have been waiting since Feb. for some code
that I could run without problems for v.90, and have yet to find one.  I will
continue to run the ap48 until something better is released.  I have been
telling our customers since March/April that "just another 4 to 6 weeks and
ascend will release a stable version of the v.90 code". Then out pops another
release with the same problems.  I know other isp managers that are laughing at
me because I am using ascend equipment and they are not.

I will SERIOUSLY consider using further ascend equipment without some kind of
stabilization of the code that is released.  If push comes to shove, I will buy
some livingstons to run the dialup stuff and relegate the ascends to single
channel isdn users, and then hope that they don't leak or crash.

Come on guys.  It has been a long time.

Dave McFerren davem@solve.net
System Administrator
Net Solutions, Inc.