(ASCEND) ISP Assigned IP Address, can I use NAT for that??

If my ISP assigns me one single IP address.  Can I use my Pipeline 75,
and use NAT to translate that fixed IP address to my Pcs behind the
P75??

This would be like what I am doing now with one dynamically assigned
IP address, then I use NAT to translate it out to the PCs behind the
P75..

If this is possible, what would be different about my set-up??  Where
exactly would I put the Fixed IP address??

Many thanks for all replies,

--  John

PS I have a basic Pipeline 75 Set-up page to help beginners, and P75
newbies..  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Horizon/9642/