Re: (ASCEND) Message #214 - Cannot save profile - No space in NVRAM

Hi Steve,
I just had the same problem with a P75 last week when I was adding a new
connection profile. I contacted Ascend about the problem. Below is their
response. I removed a connection profile I did not use much and was back in
business. I guess I will remove Appletalk filters when I need to add the
Connection profile back. This is dissapointing as I'm not using any filters or
firewall on my P75 (old version) but I'm still running out of memory. We also
use P130's and I haven't had the problem with them but they are very lightly
configured.

Scott Starbuck          Aobe Network Group