Re: (ASCEND) Message #214 - Cannot save profile - No space in NVRAM

Steve Camas wrote:

> On a PL130, I just tried to modify a filter and when I tried to save I got:
>
>     Message #214
> Cannot save profile
>  No space in NVRAM

I see this message in every Pipe 50 with firmware greater or equal 5.1A.

> I tried an fsave and a NV but still no good...
>
> This is a new one for me... Any thoughts?

Try only to change one parameter in the filter and than save the whole filter.
Then change the next parameter ...I know this is slowly but in sometimes works.

Or if you have more than one NVRAM profile. Delete them, change the filter
and then recreate the profiles.

Or (thats what I did) change to firmware 5.0Ap33 than everything works.
(not only with the filter, 5.0Ap33 is here the latest version which has
an uptime over two days - I think 5.0Ap33 is the "golden release")

Ciao
    Klaus

--
Dipl.-Inform. Klaus Noack