Re: (ASCEND) IP leaks in 6.1.3 AND 7.0b0

I third that motion.  I have been waiting for-ever for a 'stable release'
to come out.  I've even heard from a couple of Ascend engineers to tell me
to hold off.

Version 6.1.3 was released on June 25th (last modified date on their FTP
server), about 5 weeks ago.  6.1.0 came out May 31.  That means we've been
waiting for over -2 months- for a stable release of code that we can offer
v.90 to our customers on.

What's the deal here???????