(ASCEND) ara, appletalk and ppp

Two questions this time ( I hope these make more sense):

1. I've divided users into two groups and assigned each of those groups to
a different ip pool and given them ppp access. The problem is that ARA 3.0
uses PPP to tunnel appletalk requests and I want to be able to stop one of
the two groups from doing Appletalk things via PPP. Is this possible? I've
tried the following tags without luck, in one of my templates:

	Prohibit=Prohibit-ARA, # but this seems to be for connections not protocols
	Ascend-Route-Appletalk = 0 # this doesnt seems to have an effect.

I can't seem to find adequate documention about what exactly the appletalk
attributes do. Perhaps I should disable appletalk on the max and enable it
in one the radius user templates?

2. Using old versions of ara, that is to say that they dont use ppp, is it
possible to have a user account which can use either ppp or ara? Could I do
something like Framed-Protocol=PPP, Framed-Protocol=ARA? It seems that
right now I'd have to have two accounts one called joeara and one called
joeppp with the appropriate configurations in AAC.