RE: (ASCEND) Refresh Access Control on NT

There is a utility that comes with AAC for NT - It should be in the
program group with Access Control Manager.  Just use the refresh command
from the menu, and put in the host name.  Kind of a hassle, but it
works.  You can also use a remote NT machine to do the refresh as long
as it can see the NT server running AAC (i.e. in the same domain, etc.)

Hope this helps.

Todd A. Blank
Columbus NAP, Inc.