(ASCEND) MAX1800 rejects incoming calls

I have a MAX 1800 running 6.0.0 with 4 BRIs (5 ESS switch with Hational
ISDN).

I can place outgoing calls just fine, but I can't receive any incomming
calls, the
show isdn 1
shows...
NL: CALL REJECTED/OTHER DEST: 8127868

where 8127868 is the first number in the hunt group (the number people
dial into),  When I put a pipeline 85 on the same line(s) they are able to
receive calls just fine. I've poured over the configuration over and over
and, to the best of my knowledge, my config is the same as my own Max here
at v-site which has been operating for years, the differences are that the
v-site MAX is running 6.0.4+ and operating off of a DMS-100 switch
(running National ISDN)

Anybody got any Ideas?
				geoff white