Re: (ASCEND) Another Ascend product to use with BGP4??? (fwd)

On Fri, 7 Aug 1998, MegaZone wrote:

> Well, the GRF, and I believe the IP Navigator, do BGP4.  It has been promised
> on the TNT for ages and ages, but still an empty promise AFAIK.

 Ah yes, the promises.. The original technical guides that I got on the
TNTs still had things like <insert picture here> in them.. Its interesting
to note that the Ascend web site still claims that the TNT does BGP4:

http://www.ascend.com/621.html (search for bgp)

Webmaster oversight, engineers nightmare, or marketting dream? :)

cheers,

---
Jason Ackley