(ASCEND) Compression on Pipeline 75

I love the ISDN Pipeline 75 I upgraded to and from speed comparisons I'd
say compression is enabled between my Pipeline 75 and the MAX TNT on the
other end. However, unless I've missed something obvious, nowhere can I
find an actual status indicator that tells me this is so. I'd like to
know which kind of compression it has negotiated and if there are any
compression stats MIBS that would be nice too.

Thanks.

--
Jonathan Bradshaw (Jonathan@NrgUp.Com) | Novell 4.x CNE | Ham Callsign N9OXE
 "The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to