Re: (ASCEND) MAX1800 rejects incoming calls

At 09:38 AM 8/10/98 -0700, Geoff White wrote:

>I have a MAX 1800 running 6.0.0 with 4 BRIs (5 ESS switch with Hational
>ISDN).
>
>I can place outgoing calls just fine, but I can't receive any incomming
>calls, the
>show isdn 1
>shows...
>NL: CALL REJECTED/OTHER DEST: 8127868
>
>where 8127868 is the first number in the hunt group (the number people
>dial into),  When I put a pipeline 85 on the same line(s) they are able to
>receive calls just fine. I've poured over the configuration over and over
>and, to the best of my knowledge, my config is the same as my own Max here
>at v-site which has been operating for years, the differences are that the
>v-site MAX is running 6.0.4+ and operating off of a DMS-100 switch

As long as this is configured as a hunt-group, the numbers on the MAX for
"mynum" on each channel are not needed - and indeed in this scenario will
cause problems. Try removing the numbers from the line configurations. DO NOT
remove the SPID information however, as that is needed in any case.

I think we may still need to investigate further, but this may well fix
the problem for now at least.

Kevin Smith			Ascend Communications...
Customer Satisfaction	...where Network Solutions never end.