Re: (ASCEND) Deny Connection by Time of Day w/RADIUS?

> Is it possible to deny a RADIUS profile connection by certain hours of
> the day?  For example, I do not want a profile to connect to the system
> between 8pm and 5am every day.  We are using Ascend Access Control
> RADIUS version Ai8.

Judging by the Access Control Cumulative Release Note, it would appear
the functionality you request was added in Access Control 1.0Ai10.
Check out "Using time of day restrictions in user profiles" which is
briefly described as "The Time-Of-Day attribute has been added to the
Access Control dictionary to enable you to restrict access based days
of the week and the times of the day."

release note:
 ftp://ftp.ascend.com/pub/Software-Releases/Access-Control/Current/doc/racc.pdf

It appears that the current release of software is 1.0Ai11.